Wednesday, 12 October 2016

Where it all began...

1991... Yes, it is actually 25 years ago that I first laid eyes on this awesome cover...


I still have the book today, and I still remember how fascinating it was. I was 13 and my geek world would never be the same again.

The Compilation detailed things that I still like about WH40K today - Terminators, Chaos gods and of course Genestealers (there was no such thing as Tyranids at this point).

I will share some more stuff from the Compilation as we progress on the modelling side. It has been a lot of fun reading through it again! Many things have changed since then (Genestealer Cults allied with Chaos...? I don't think so!), but some things are still the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

A new era for my WH40K - rebooting The Hobby

Welcome to my page for the following WH40K projects: - Kill Team: Deathwatch squad - Kill Team: Genestealer Cults - Kill Team; Tyranids ...